The Ecodemy invites applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to employment equity and building a diverse workforce reflective of Canadian society and especially welcome applications from racialized persons / persons of colour, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ2S+ persons, and others who may contribute to the diversification of ideas. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodations, please contact the Human Resources representative listed above. Please also note that applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. We thank everyone for their expression of interest and are
truly appreciative of the time individuals put into applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Honesty is a foundation of trust.
- Doing the right thing every day ensures our long term success.
- It’s better to win in the end than have a lead in the beginning.
- We find fun and fulfilment in doing the hard work.
- Continuous Improvement is a process not a destination
- Keeping Going is how we get there.