Zero Waste 101
Learn the fundamentals of Zero Waste including the Gigantic Size of Problem, the Five Rs, Sustainable Swaps, and the interactive Waste Breakdown Activity.
See the impact on local habitats and wildlife with our Lake Huron Beach Sand Sifting Exercise.
Understand the province’s new solution and Producer-Led Recycling Program with an interactive Sorting Relay Activity.
- Honesty is a foundation of trust.
- Doing the right thing every day ensures our long term success.
- It’s better to win in the end than have a lead in the beginning.
- We find fun and fulfilment in doing the hard work.
- Continuous Improvement is a process not a destination
- Keeping Going is how we get there.
Length: 1 hour per Class
Location: Outdoors, weather permitting, or your Gymnasium or Library.
Programs offered from May 2022 to June 2023 on a first-come, first-served basis,
Reflection Access Benefit
Students who participate in an Ecodemy Outdoor Classroom get complimentary 30-day access to our programs on Ecodemy.ca including a variety of environmental topics.